OFF: Germany again...

Wed Sep 8 05:05:26 EDT 2004

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004, Henderson Keith wrote:

> I just took a brief look at:
> http://www.eclipsed.de/tourdaten/tourdaten.html
> and it doesn't look like much interesting is happening...but I'll keep
> a lookout.  BTW, do you mean end of *August*?  If you can get to the area
> between Ulm and Bodensee (far south in Germany) by next weekend, 20-22.8,
> there is a small festival from the Faust (Klangbad label) folks, including
> Circle, Ole Lukkoye, and a freak-electronic band called S/T, among others.
> www.klangbad.de for details.  I *might* make it there.

        Am I remembering right from old Freak Emporium catalogues that
S/T's first release was called _Catatonic Airkraut_? I've always wondered
what they were like just on the basis of that splendid title, but my money
ran out before the Freak Emporium's stock did... Yours,
                                                        Jon

--
                Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College, London
    jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk/ejarr01 at students.bbk.ac.uk
  "As much as the vision of the blind man improves with the rising sun,
       So too does the intelligence of the fool after good advice."
       (Bishop Theodulf of Orleans, late-eight/early-ninth century)