OFF: Porcupine Tree "Deadwing" (was: Bavarian Planes)

Denis Regenbrecht denis at PTI-INC.DE
Tue Aug 2 18:26:27 EDT 2005

Guten Abend,

On 02.08.2005, at 23:11, Jon Jarrett wrote:

>         You'll be the person to ask what I was wondering only the
> other
> day: are the Luftwaffe still flying the MiG-29s they inherited from
> the
> DDR, or did they get tactfully retired?

Nope, they were all sold to Poland (for a "symbolic price" of 1 €
each IIRC) about two or three years ago. The old MiG-29 wing (Fighter
Wing 73) is the first German Eurofighter-Wing by the way (they got
their first EFs in April last year).

>         Now that I like the sound of. Okay then, onto the next
> order it
> will go :-) Yours,
>                    Jon

If you won't like it, please don't blame me ;-)

(c)IAO
                 D+R

np: Skinny Puppy, "Bites" (to be seen live 17.08.)