SOTA - Amazon update

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Mon Aug 15 10:31:47 EDT 2005

hi folks

just to let you know that SOTA CD-1 now stands loud and proud back at the
top of the Amazon pre order charts, whilst i have no idea as to how many
copies this actually equates to it's now some three weeks that orders have
been coming in and for most of that time the singles have been vying for the
top spot, we must be achieving something here.

however CD-2 is currently at a relatively lowly No 4 with the 2 versions of
the new Oasis single in between, an OK song in it's own rights but this is
getting played to death on the radio, something SOTA is never likely to get,
so if there's any of you out there about to order and you know the score by
now (one copy Amazon, one copy HMV!) i would "advise" (nothing more) that
you order CD-2 from Amazon, not forgetting also that they are advertising
the album complete with DVD

sorry to keep banging on about this but i sincerely belive we are making
in-roads.

cheers

Dave