Gov't Mule European tour

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Feb 21 07:56:50 EST 2005

On 19 Feb 2005, at 18:56, Paul Mather wrote:
> I heard this morning that the Paris show has been relocated to a larger
> venue after the original show sold out the day it went on sale.
> Hopefully, if this tour does well, they'll return for others.

The Hamburg show did the same thing.  I jumped on my tix for London as
fast as I could, in case it sold out and no one was organized enough to
upgrade the venue :)  Haven't seen the Mule since '96 -- almost as long
as it had been since I'd seen tBS.

It's funny, actually ... one of the first tBS shows I saw was them
opening for Gov't Mule way up in Burlington, VT.  Scott Heller and I
went up there -- quite a trip, but well worth it! :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson