dr. who

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Sun Mar 27 15:44:02 EST 2005

On 27 Mar 2005, at 08:07, Paul Mather wrote:
> My main complaint is that the pacing felt too hyper.  I really hope
> they
> don't make a habit of squeezing an entire adventure into a single
> episode because it really robs the plot of power, development and
> depth.

Yeah, I was kind of surprised that they wrapped it all up so quickly.
I hadn't paid any attention to the scheduling, so after the first 20
minutes or so I sort of assumed it was a mighty 2-hour season opener or
something, and thought it was a bit weak that the universe had been
saved so quickly.  Ah well.  Surely the best way to woo repeat viewers
is with cliffhangers?

> I guess I'll feel happier when I finally see a disused quarry... ;-)

Ooo, yeah, they really ought to go there :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson