Speaking of filler...

Arjan Hulsebos arjanh at WOLFPACK.NL
Wed Sep 14 17:09:14 EDT 2005

David Kuznick wrote:

>or not.
>
>I think I may have brought this up way back in my first BOC-L go-round, but why
>on earth does Club Ninja get so much venom spewed at it?  I REALLY like it!
>Sure, some of it sounds New Wave influenced, but SO WHAT?  Try throwing out
>your assumption of what a BOC disc SHOULD sound like, and *listen* to it.

That's something I've been wondering about myself. I too like it, mainly
because it is so different from what others have done, and from what
_they_ have done.

Personally, I find artists that try different things generally more
interesting than those that do the same thing over and over again.

Gr,

Arjan H