HW: Big announcement???

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Mon Mar 27 09:37:27 EST 2006

Ohhhh  everyone seems to bash one of my favourite Albums...

I love ITBOTFTOB, it was a great departure and fantastic Live when the
band were a 3 piece...

I shouldn't like it, but i do and have loved all the dance, Synth stuff
the band have subsequently done, and firmly hope that there is an
Awesome Album yet to come out of this material by the band.

I didn't mind distant horizons , but agree, it seemed half baked, and
needed another cooking before it came out....

iain