Recommendations on Expanding My Library

Jerry G jguizar at STNY.RR.COM
Mon Oct 2 17:17:09 EDT 2006

Rus Hall wrote:
> I am in the process of updating my Holiday Wishlist.  I have nothing
> from the following artists and would like to know which titles would
> be good starters.
>
> Gong
> Osric Tentacles
> Kraftwerk
Ozric Tentacles - I like Erpland, Jurassic Shift, and Pongmasters Ball

Gong - Camembert Electrique and the Radio Gnome trilogy (Angels Egg,
Flying Teapot,
            You) Don't have but I've heard good things about Acid
Motherhood too.
             I have to check out University of Errors one of these days.

Kraftwerk - Autobahn, Radio-Activity, Trans-Europe Express, The Man-Machine,
                    Computer World, and Minimum-Maximum (live from 2004,
it's almost
                     like a greatest hits compilation with some of the
earlier songs being re-worked,
                     Radioactivity and The Robots being 2 of them).\