HW: Do Not Panic documentary

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Apr 2 13:30:16 EDT 2007

Gordon Hundley writes:

> I think that Nik brought a great deal to Hawkwind, and even wrote
> some great songs with them. Its too bad that the idiotic war between
> members past and present has to spill over into the fans.

I take it as read that we can have differing opinions without it
affecting the friendly respect we have for each other. When someone
claims that someone else isn't a real fan and should be kicked off the
list or disinvited to the pub, *that* would count as the acrimony
spilling over into the fans.

I remain convinced however that we're all grownup enough to see that
such a thing never comes to pass.

FoFP