Reefer Madness?

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 4 12:35:21 EDT 2007

and he got me after all.......our heritage isn't that far back
may as well be.......battling him would be like me defending Texas against
the entire state of New Mexico single handed
so....I'll play it thus: bring 'em back, bring 'em *_ALL_*back.....in Dave
Brock fashion.....(I wonder if I _could_ defend my homeland)....(I think
Dave could do it himself, probably better than ever)(I'm not even sure I
ever knew it wasn't Dave until this morning...how strange....surely if I
listen to it it will be clear)sorry......