(off)Farfung comix you put images too, and ThunderTurner as well

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 26 10:49:09 EDT 2007

sice I am jeaous of all (probably most) of the 200 or so family we have
here, out living real life, by george I'm swalling pride to ask an
expert///...I have a copy of FF's "Myth of Solid Ground"...does this still
carry a membersip or has it now been flung beyond the realms?????\ (and
besides, it may be a somehow diff one, couldn't tell you, but lesser, not
greater)
(could some FF-tapper) please keep me who only looks at BOc-L list and nothg
more really (keep._I-_N_F-O_R-M_E-D)
also, on the fitst USA Shpinx CD, I bought this odd demo-cd of it that Brian
obsured from me...it's a white insert cover, but it's printed right, and
it's an item
anybosy else heard of or have?????
and lastly, if you've got a white label "Pyramid Mix" 45 white labels, maybe
put it on velvet with elabrate alarm