ICU/JT/NT content

Tue Aug 28 10:31:38 EDT 2007

On Wed, Aug 15, 2007 at 08:10:59AM -0500, mike coleman typed out:
> Jon, treat yourself to Punkadelic CD next you get on e of your pretty ladies
> to take you out pubbing and showing and get her to gift you, it's worth it
> just for The Laughing Policeman,,,,,,hell of a great disc to bring on
> home............cheers Jon friend

	One of my pretty ladies? What on earth have you heard? Whatever
it is it must be five years out of date at least. But I have got a
digital version of the `Laughing Policeman' video, and I went looking
through the list archives and Google for where I downloaded it from but
could not find it again :-( But I need the _Punkadelic_ CD, of course I
do. My vinyl will slowly wear away otherwise... Yours,
							Jon

--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk