HW: about the Allentown PA show 6/24::Is this confirmed? Do they have visas?

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Thu Jun 14 12:33:13 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could confirm whether or not the Hawkwind gig in
Allentown PA on June 24th is a definite 'GO'. I'm trying to make special
arrangements with my work to have off on Monday ( and then work the
following Friday ), so that I can chill out and camp after the show.
The thing is, with Hawkwind's visa history ( or lack of it ), I really need
to know by early next week if the show is actually happening??Can anyboday
provide this info on list and also back burner to me at: sloterdijk at msn.com

I sure hope it's on!!! Peace, Mike Burro ( SLOTERDIJK )

http://www.myspace.com/sloterdijk1