Hawkwind bootlegs

Stephen Swann swann at PLUTONIA.COM
Mon Mar 19 11:30:08 EDT 2007

On Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 05:06:34PM +0000, Amphetamine Embalmer wrote:

> Why this list was started? To let people find out ??? :-)

It was started because I wasn't having much luck getting
discussions started about BOC or Hawkwind on alt.rock-n-roll
or alt.rock-n-roll.metal, most people were too interested in
having pissing contests over which bands were poseurs.  So I
decided to start a list where I could boot off anyone who
was being obnoxious.  Fortunately, BOC and Hawkwind fans are
a cool bunch of people, and we seldom had a problem with
that.  ;-)

> Thanks Steve! I must have had about 50 Hawkwind CDs when I
> joined BOC-L in 1996, it seemed like UK was the hippest
> country on the planet, I had just moved back to Europe
> from 3 years in USA,,, and BOC-L was GROOVY!!

BOC-L _is_ groovy.  :)

Steve