(OFF,without doubt) FoFP and the mental health industry

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Nov 16 14:37:59 EST 2007

Please Support Naked CD writes:

> what started out as a friendly showing of FoFP's contributions to the list
> to my gang of mental-health professionals, who I've converted nicely to my
> own corruption, has resulted in a full-blown international concern that it
> is in his best interest to be committed.......
> especially in light of the poor inncent onslaught of freshers
> it was the request for Bridgett (sp?) that was the turning point

Tell them about my new capmpaigh whereby I want switches on all the
streetlights.  People can then just put them on and of as they go by
rather than have them uselessly on all the time when it's dark.  We'd
thus save lots of electricity, reduce light pollution, and be able to
see the stars again.

FoFP