Back on the list / Robert Calvert

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Sun Feb 3 08:00:29 EST 2008

Dave,

You may have missed this then:

_http://www.doremi.co.uk/icu/calvert.html_
(http://www.doremi.co.uk/icu/calvert.html)

a link to a complete show of Robert Calvert & The Maximum  Effect at the
Carlisle Stars & Stripes on November 3  1986.
It was posted a while back (can't remember who by, but it was  someone in the
band on the night). I've just got around to converting it to WAV  and am
listening to it now on CD. It's a great recording so goand check it  out.

Does anyone know of any other good HW related material  available out there
on the net for download?
Steve.
_StevePXR5 at aol.com_ (mailto:StevePXR5 at aol.com)