HW/OFF: oh how cool-Hawkwind/Captain Beyond

Tue Jan 15 18:03:23 EST 2008

On Thu, Dec 20, 2007 at 07:36:54AM -0600, mike coleman typed out:
> On 12/20/07, mike coleman <insect.brain at gmail.com> wrote:
> > my favorite BY FAR, is Lord Of The Dark skies.....I remember I had the
> > track (whatever and whichever LP it is) singing about "burning down" or
> > whatever when they just announced the Waco complex was on fire, playing in
> > my van, further, what IS the first album. I guess I need it
> > and LAST
> > I have intial CD's of "Incident At Pilatus" with gaps between songs that I
> > will sell for A FORTUNE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

	_Incident at Pilatus_ has far too little concentration of
material on it already without gaps :-) Very vague album. There are
reasons why that's the only one Bari still has copies of to sell I'm
afraid.

	I have said before, however, and will say again, that Outskirts
of Infinity, with Terry Horbury on bass anyway, were still the most
awesomely impressive power trio I ever saw, mainly because they were
actually a power duo plus Bari on stratospherics. *Man* they can play. I
live in hope of seeing it again some day. Yours,
						 Jon

--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk