(OFF) Re: New BOC Dates!/Foghat

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 31 12:54:50 EST 2008

((<*>))Like who, BÖC?  They've been a nostalgia act for
longer than they weren't, now.  But I still like
listening to them, live and recorded...

no Theodore, Tim and I were talking Foghat-
I have nothing negative to say about BOC, from what little I know, and even
if I did I wouldn't let loose on their forum
I want to see them again, only saw them that one time, and it was great
anybody remember Nazareth with the smoking drum kit???  it was them and not
BOC right??
*ps-looking back at the tour schedule (for BOC), that is uncool on them
really,  good god*