Off: AMON DUUL question

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 29 07:14:36 EDT 2008

"hawk meets penguin",  is, out of my entire collection, the one cd that over
the years I have repeatedly forgotten if I actually own it or not, and
yesterday was no exception....I do not know how or why I have it, since the
vinyl didn't do much for me in my younger years....
anyway, my CD of it says "Amon Duul 2", not the most rightous "Amon Duul"
(opinion firmly on display)....also, kudos to Magnum with the use of black
ink on the inner booklet, when they could have made it an insert or
white.....I guess the dark is on purpose
I recommend medication for the absence of Fool Moon.....something that
causes "mask face" and drooling