best fan recorded shows

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Tue Apr 7 10:35:40 EDT 2009

On 07 Apr 2009, at 09:01 , Steve Swann wrote:
> I'm not advocating Dime necessarily.  Although the required ratio
> is now only 0.25 btw.  :)

Hmm, if my account still exists, I should check whether my ratio is
currently higher or lower than that! :)

I have successfully bittorrented Hawkwind shows that moved over or
were otherwise posted to Pirate Bay, and generally try to stream them
for as long as possible with my admittedly limited disk space
Checking my current ratio, it's about 1.81, which ain't too
embarrassing for a casual torrenter of live shows from (let's face
it) a slightly obscure band!

I just always had bad luck with Dime torrents for some reason!

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson