The Pirate Gay

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 14 23:52:10 EDT 2009

Mike, Thanks for forwarding from my "Spamphetamine666" acct. which has worn out its welcome with folks like our dearest moderator Ben (and me, going insane, controlling The Great Beast (who Speaks the mathematics of The Universe)). Sex is messy but you gotta do it like 20 times before its disgusting (I used to be nymphomaniac). Drugs you can do forever but not sex. Haven't heard the Eno thingy.

Christian

NP: Skrewdriver "The Best Of Skrewdriver vol. 1"