HW: Alan Davey interview

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 16 12:13:30 EDT 2009

> Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 10:47:17 -0500
> From: cea at CARLAZ.COM

> And the SR version of "MotU" is still a howling, unstoppable
> juggernaut (for all that I was listening to some 80s Huw versions
> recently and being reminded that they're not bad either).

I have real "soft spot" for the Huw live MotU found on the Acid Daze series and various cheez comps.... but then I am a NWOBHM weenie with HW like Steve once proclaimed himself.

Christian
NP: Psychic TV "Hex Sex: The Singles"
ObCD: Turbonegro "Retox"