HW: Reissues

Lost Johnny busterpepper at MIDWAYNET.NET
Fri Feb 6 19:25:38 EST 2009

Mike ,don't feel bad Mike . Work ,sickness ,losses ,addictions , bad luck
,etc.,make us all lose track of things sometimes . I do say that when you
ran Delta wave and the  two Brian's ran the "Rock Cave" and the Hawkfan
newsletter ,and Dietrich and Trevor ran the  Hawkzines, information was much
better on releases coming out,especially on rare and related things . I
didn't miss anything .Now when some Hawk or Nik turner or Harvey item ,etc.,
comes out,its never on the bands or the Yahoo forums. I miss that......Larry