General state of discord on the list

Lost Johnny busterpepper at MIDWAYNET.NET
Wed Feb 25 10:33:14 EST 2009

Well ,Mary , your right that is the problem . If a release is not up to
par as far as sound quality goes ,then be totally honest and let others
know. Most of us ,especially in the economy in the USA ,are mindful of the
money we have to spend and can't buy everything . Thats why most fans need
honest reviews so we buy only the best. And thats why at least now if
someone reads any of these posts and  ,and sees the remarks on the Knights
of Space ,Reading  or Minneapolis, or goes to the audio interview link they
now won't waste like $130 on something thats basically audience tape quality
. They will spend the hard earned $130 instead on reissued Quark,PXR5 ,25
years,etc.,which all have wonderful sound quality and are much cheaper too.