HW: Gun-slung-it

trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 26 20:47:25 EDT 2009

But everyone comes to see Trev and Kev  (aka Trev and Fatso)

Big venues
Packed audiences
Brilliant musicianship
Humour
Sex appeal
Lots of drink
No rehearsals

Trev and Kev MySpace  http://www.myspace.com/trevandkev

Judge Trev MySpace  http://www.myspace.com/judgetrev

Inner City Unit Myspace http://www.myspace.com/nikturnerinnercityunit

Judge Trev: http://www.judgetrev.com
AND THE BEAST WAS CAST ALIVE IN THE LAKE OF BURNING FIRE AND THE REST OF
THEM WERE SLAIN BY THE ONE UPON THE WHITE HORSE AND HIS EYES WERE AS A FLAME
OF FIRE HE WAS CROWNED WITH MANY CROWNS AND IN RIGHTEOUSNESS HE JUDGES AND
IN RIGHTEOUSNESS HE WAGES WAR

REAL FESTIVAL MUSIC - RFM http://www.realfestivalmusic.co.uk
Festival CD's, Festival Photo Reviews, Festival Listings, Video Downloads,
News, Healers