HW: Video Collection '79-'89

Keith Henderson khenders64 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Dec 20 18:05:09 EST 2010

Hmmm...

> 28. -------------------- (private party '89)
> 29. Treadmill (private party '89)
> 30. Levitation (private party '89)
> 31. Damnation Alley (private party '89)
> 32. Needle Gun (private party '89)
> 33. Brainstorm (private party '89)
> 34. Angels of Death (private party '89)

Now I see that "28" must be actually what people have called "Treadmill."  Well, it doesn't sound like any Treadmill (ie Palace Springs variety) that I have heard before (tho' it is definitely familiar from somewhere).  Is this really some portion of Treadmill during the process of its composition?  I'm skeptical.  Anyway, this bit leads right into Levitation I now see, so I guess there's no missing track in the setlist, but perhaps a mis-ID'd track.

No big deal, but like to be tidy about such things.

Keith H.