Another of the Other BBC Transcription Disc spotted

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 9 05:54:13 EDT 2010

Oh even Dave won't get that kind of blood out of an
anti-technological-turnip!!!
and geting old has it's perks doesn't it!!  in some cases getting poorer can
also mean wiser!!!
but I really think Mary should do something about Yellow Hedgerow , we just
spoke.....and I was correct.....
and Yes at last look Wilson appeared fearsomely dangerous in his marketing
stragtegies...
hehehe, good read at near 5 am!!
I wonder if the original "Radioactive Toy" "radio promo" is worth much
now.......still have (1of) that....