Space Ritual London 25 Feb, 2011

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Sat Feb 26 06:06:06 EST 2011

Wow..  That was a damn fun show last night and the band was really good and had some excellent space outs. I was quite surprised by the set list with the band playing pretty cool long spaced versions of Steppenwolf and Reefer Madness. They even played a Charlie Mingus track with two female french horn players, a female trombone player and a guy on clarinet. They also all played on Brainstorm, which made the version really unique. The Borderline is a great place to see a show. A very fun time. If I had complaint, it would we that Thomas Crimble sit out on master of the universe, brainstorm and not play the hammond on these songs. It just does not fit at all. Go have a drink. The guy making the space sounds was great. Sadly, their Mech guy Dave from Liverpool was not there so they did not have the Hawklords DVD for sale. Damn... Got the sonic savages 12" vinyl though..

Scott (in London)

Scott Heller

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the addressee(s) stated above only and may contain confidential information protected by law. You are hereby notified that any unauthorised reading, disclosure, copying or distribution of this e-mail or use of information contained herein is strictly prohibited and may violate rights to proprietary information. If you are not an intended recipient, please return this e-mail to the sender and delete it immediately hereafter. Thank you.