(OFF) Re: Music is a drug?

pam Wheaton pamwheaton at CABLEONE.NET
Wed Jan 12 11:30:20 EST 2011

A friend of mine managed to get the majority of their discography,
somewhehere around 118 cds worth(including side projects) and gave it to
me for my birthday!!! I've been known to start at the beginning and just
let it go for hours!! I get some interesting looks from the neighbors!
Ye gods those guys are good!
Pam