BOC: the bonus discs content revealed

Alex S. Garcia asg at MVDBASE.COM
Sun Oct 7 19:12:54 EDT 2012

> It's the crucial difference between you and 2OC - one is still pushing
> himself, still creating, still excited by new songs. The other is content
> to coast into the sunset and just play some gigs from an increasingly
> limited pool of songs. For myself, I prefer your point of view. When I
> read your brother writing on the bocfans forum that he's writing new songs
> as fast as he can, it speaks volumes.

I'll second that!

There's only so much old stuff rehashing I'm willing to accept. Enough's
enough. I'd like for BOC to finally wake up and put out an album of new
material again.

Heck, has anyone noticed that it's now been longer since "Curse of the hidden
mirror" (11 years) than between "Imaginos" and "Heaven forbid" (10 years) ?

So damn frustrating!

Big thanks to you Al, at least, for keeping the flame burning.

Alex.