Space Ritual video daily digest

Mike Coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 29 01:27:04 EDT 2015

"Cringing" as per standard with me as i make yet another spectacle of myself with barely reated posts, I feel compelled to explain what i meant previously with "tinsyships"-
Because that comment could be misunderstood

what I meant is that it appears little tiny creatures exist....you know, alien looking things.....maybe aliens

that's all and I am so glad so many of you are getting the space ritual vid fix, myself included.

It's past due for neighbors to see the weird flashes in here coming from the windows